Peptide Tools to Study Zika Virus (ZIKV)
About Zika Virus and other Flaviviruses
Zika virus (ZIKV) belongs to the flaviviruses such as dengue virus, West Nile virus, yellow fever virus, Saint Louis encephalitis virus and tick-borne encephalitis virus. Flaviviruses carry a positive-sense, single-stranded RNA and most flaviviruses are transmitted by the bite from an infected arthropod (mosquito or tick).
We offer specific Zika virus peptides, Zika peptide pools and Zika peptide microarrays (ZIKV peptides, ZIKV peptide pools, ZIKV peptide microarrays).
- Transmitted by the mosquitoes A. aegypti and A. albopictus
- Was first isolated in 1947 from the Zika Forest of Uganda
- From 2007 the virus spread across the Pacific Ocean to South America, leading to the Zika virus epidemic
- Zika virus causes Zika fever or Zika virus disease
- Usually shows no or only mild symptoms
- Zika can also spread from a pregnant women to the fetuses
- Causes microcephaly, severe brain malformations, and other birth defects in unborn children
JPT's Peptide Tools to Study Zika Virus and other Flaviviruses:
Cellular Immune Response
-> PepMix™ Peptide Pools
- Antigen specific stimulation of T-cells
- Immune monitoring of high-risk patients
- Qualification of immunodominant antigens
- Validating clinical T-cell assays
ZIKV Ultra PepMixes™
PepMix™ ULTRA pools have an optimal coverage of all ZIKV sequence variations. occurrence across all sequences. Available for proteins: C, M, NS1 and E
PepMix™ Yellow fever (NS4B)
Tailored PepMix™ Peptide Pools for your specific needs!
- T-cell assays in
- High-throughput T-cell epitope discovery
- Monitoring of cellular immune response
- Clinical trials
We are the experts for peptide synthesis with highest quality optimized for many applications. Our peptide synthesis service has a very high success rate (over 99%) as we optimize the appropriate peptide synthesis method for each peptide.
If you would like to order a quality peptide synthesis using regulated processes, choose JPT!
Humoral Immune Response
-> Peptide Microarrays
- Immune monitoring of humoral responses
- Profiling of HIV specific samples or antibodies
- Evaluation of co-infection
- Detection of epitopes and epitope spreading
PepStar™ Antigen Collection Pan-Flavivirus Ultra (Zika)
Peptide microarray displaying 6253 peptides derived from selected proteins of ZIKA virus, Dengue virus, West Nile virus, Yellow fever virus and Saint Louis encephalitis virus
PepStar™ Peptide Microarrays
for Dengue virus (capsid protein, envelope protein, membrane glycoprotein, nonstructural protein 1 and 3), West Nile virus (Envelope glycoprotein E) and Yellow fever (NS4B)
Tailored PepStar™ Peptide Microarrays
You define content and layout, we provide economic and fast production in our regulated clean-room environment. We also offer our assay and analysis service using your samples with your tailored peptide microarray.
Our tailored Peptide ELISA plates are offered as stand alone service for mapping of epitopes and definition of protein interaction sites or as validation assay to confirm results obtained with JPT’s peptide microarrays.
-> Clinical Peptides
JPT’s Clinical Peptides product lines Clinical Grade and ISO Plus are produced in production environments that are regulated by an enhanced ISO 9001:2015 quality management system for the stringent product requirements of immunotherapy as well as vaccine and drug development. Depending on the specifics of the immunotherapy concept to be applied, the resulting products have been shown to be applicable in clinical applications.