Custom PepMix™ Peptide Pools
JPT offers overlapping peptide pools (peptide mixes covering viral or tumor antigens) and mixed antigen peptide pools (e.g. CEFX Ultra SuperStim & CEF Pool with antigens from CMV, EBV, Influenza and others).
PepMix™ Peptide Pools are extremely efficient for:
- Antigen-specific T-cell stimulation in T cell assays (e.g. in ELISpot, cytokine staining, cell-mediated cytotoxicity or proliferation assays)
- In-vitro T-cell expansion
- Dendritic cell pulsing
- Immune monitoring
- Cellular immune response profiling
- T-cell epitope identification
- Standardization of T-cell assays PepMix™
PepMix™ Peptide Pools are the best because:
- Produced under stringent ISO 9001 regulations
- Each peptide quality controlled and guaranteed for identity and purity
- CoA and HPLC-MS data available for each individual peptide batch
- High batch-to-batch consistency
- No false positive T-cell responses by contaminating deletion peptides
- No toxic inhibition of T-cell responses due to stringent purification of each peptide
- Minimization of endotoxin contamination due to low bioburden process
- ADCF policy in place
- HLA independent stimulation (for antigen spanning peptide pools)
Custom PepMixes™ Peptide Pools
You need a specific antigen, a set of neo epitopes or a specialized peptide pool layout?
We are happy to discuss your specifications and provide your tailored PepMix™, neo epitope pools or matrix pools. Our customer support team will assist you with peptide scans, sequence and pool design. Subsequently, we will chemically synthesize, purify and analyze the peptides in compliance with the requirements of T-cell assays. All peptide synthesis steps are optimized to avoid contaminations and failure sequences which may lead to false positive T-cell responses or inhibition of T-cell responses.
Pooling and aliquotation are performed using our validated protocols to ensure high quality purified pooled peptides in freeze dried aliquots for long stability.
Individual ELISpot Peptides
All production is performed according to ISO 9001:2015 standards.