Custom Peptide Synthesis
JPT has substantial and long-standing expertise in peptide synthesis. We provide the highest quality custom peptides, no matter how complex or unusual the peptide sequences. If you would like to order a high quality peptide synthesis service using regulated processes, choose JPT!
Because JPT has developed the know-how, our peptide synthesis service has an extraordinary success rate of over 99%. We go the extra mile to customize a peptide specification that fits your application best!
Peptide Synthesis Service
- Tailored peptides manufactured according to ISO 9001:2015 standards
- Research and Clinical Grade Peptide synthesis available
- Dedicated peptide production (peptide synthesis and peptide purification) labs
- State-of-the-art equipment and highly trained opeptide synthesis personnel
- Complying with highest environmental, health and ethical standards
- Scientific customer support trained in peptide applications
- Help with the selection of peptide specifications from research to clinical applications
Peptide Synthesis Quality Control
After peptide synthesis, each peptide is routinely analyzed by LC-MS, MALDI-MS or HPLC to confirm the identity and purity of your custom peptide. Optional peptide analyses can be ordered with each synthesis of peptides which include:
- AAA (amino acid analysis)
- Peptide sequence analysis (mass spectrometry)
- Residual solvent determination and water determination
- Solubility testing or stability testing
- Toxicity, sterility, endotoxin, bioburden testing
- NMR (nuclear magnetic resonance)
- and many more
For further QC/QA options for clinical applications please check our Clinical Grade Peptides.
Peptide Synthesis of Special & Modified Peptides
JPT also has vast experience in designing and producing tailored peptides with modifications such as fluorescence labels, biotinylation, alkylation, glycosylation, phosphorylation and more. For detailed information on peptide synthesis of modified peptides please visit Peptide Modifications & Specialty Peptides and Post-Translational Modifications.
Modifications & Labels for Custom Peptide Synthesis
We offer all common peptide modifications, labels and tags and are comitted to synthesize even the most challenging peptides. Peptide synthesis options include, but are not limited to the following:
- Unnatural & unusual amino acids
- Isotope-labeled peptides
- Post-translational modifications
- Fluorescent & FRET peptides
- Biotinylated & tagged peptides
- Long, cyclic or dimeric peptides
- Different linkers, spacers & PEGs
- Protein conjugates & immunogenic peptides
- Peptide pooling and library service
Please contact our customer support or visit Specialty Peptides for detailed information.
QC/QA for Peptide Synthesis
JPT provides a comprehensive analytical datasheet and corresponding raw data as documentation with your custom peptides. The documentation is carefully double checked and archived before leaving JPT’s production facilities in Berlin.
Our standard quality control includes LC-MS with ion trap, quadrupole or TOF detection, MALDI-MS or HPLC.
We offer a large variety of optional Peptide Analysis Services such as Stability Testing, Peptide Content Determination, or Cell Toxicity Testing.
All production is ISO 9001:2015 certified.