Tutorials, Workshops & Seminars
Seminars: Improve your ELISPOT Assay
- Improved performance of ELISpot assays
- New ELISpot plates
- Antibody choices and combinations
- Fluorospot for dual and triple cytokine/antibody secretion patterns
- Peptide and peptide pool formats, peptide stability and storage
- Freezing and test media
- Automated cell counting and viability/apoptosis assessment
- Sample preparation options
- Evaluation of ELISpot plates
- Statistical considerations and response definition
- Trouble shooting
Workshop: Individual Microarray Application Training
Webinar: Antigen Formats for Antigen-Specific Assays
Here, we explain different immunoassays and their respective antigen formats, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each.
Webinar: PepSup™ – Standardize Immune Response Monitoring
Tutorial: Advanced Peptide Library Generation
This presentation discusses methods for generating overlapping peptide libraries covering large numbers of proteins, and how to identify post-translational modifications.
Tutorial: Microarray Technology for Humoral Immune Monitoring
We describe the peptide microarray platform, the assay principle and data processing as well as visualization techniques and tips for data interpretation.