PepSpots Peptides on Cellulose
PepSpots Peptides on Cellulose or membrane bound peptide arrays are efficient and inexpensive for antibody epitope mapping and protein-protein interaction studies.
Properties of PepSpots Membrane Arrays:
- Membrane-bound peptides synthesized directly on cellulose membranes by SPOT synthesis technology (SPOT peptide synthesis technique)
- SPOT synthesis is a fast and economical technique for custom synthesis of hundreds of membrane peptides in parallel
- Easy experimental procedure (like ELISA)
- Inexpensive equipment needed
- Flexible array and library formats
For fast and reliable antibody epitope mapping and characterization the method of choice is PepSpots™. However, for high throughput screening with thousands of peptides and projects with unpurified samples (e.g. serum, lysate, blood) we recommend the use of PepStar™ Peptide Microarrays. Our customer support team will be glad to answer any questions.
Comparison of PepSpots Peptides on Cellulose and PepStar™ Peptide Microarrays
|Peptides attached via||C-terminus||N-terminus|
|Reorder possible from same synthesis||No||Yes, up to several hundred|
|Immobilization of protein controls possible||No||Yes, up to 8 controls|
|Total incubation volume of diluted sample||Depends on number of peptides (several ml)||200 - 300 µl|
|Applicable to patient samples||Limited||Yes|
|Each peptide is displayed||1x||3x|
|Array surface||Cellulose membrane||Glass slide|
All production is ISO 9001:2015 certified.