BioTides™ Biotinylated Peptides
BioTides™ Biotinylated Peptides are designed for biomedical screening assays that require immobilization onto streptavidin coated beads, membranes, glass slides or microtiter plates (e.g. Peptide ELISA). BioTides™ are synthesized by JPT's proprietary SPOT synthesis technology providing fast access to large numbers of biotin peptides at unmatched pricing.
Properties of BioTides™ Biotinyated Peptides:
- Each biotin peptide is biotinylated at the N-terminus
- A flexible hydrophilic linker is inserted between biotin and peptide
- Excellent for screening assays, e.g. as ELISA peptides
- Specialized synthesis method results in automatic removal of truncation sequences during immobilization
- BioTides™ provide a similar performance as purified peptides from standard peptide synthesis at much lower cost
- Incorporation of non-natural amino acids or post-translational modifications like methylation or phosphorylation possible
All production is performed according to ISO 9001:2015 standards.