BioTides Biotinylated Peptides
- Each biotin peptide is biotinylated at the N-terminus
- A flexible hydrophilic linker is inserted between biotin and peptide
- Excellent for screening assays, e.g. as ELISA peptides
- Specialized synthesis method results in automatic removal of truncation sequences during immobilization
- BioTides provide a similar performance as purified peptides from standard peptide synthesis at much lower cost
- Incorporation of non-natural amino acids or post-translational modifications like methylation or phosphorylation possible
All production is ISO 9001:2015 certified.