BioTides Biotinylated Peptides
BioTides Biotinylated Peptides are designed for biomedical screening assays that require immobilization onto streptavidin coated beads, membranes, glass slides or microtiter plates (e.g. Peptide ELISA). BioTides are synthesized by JPT's proprietary SPOT synthesis technology providing fast access to large numbers of biotin peptides at unmatched pricing.
Properties of BioTides Biotinyated Peptides:
- Each biotin peptide is biotinylated at the N-terminus
- A flexible hydrophilic linker is inserted between biotin and peptide
- Excellent for screening assays, e.g. as ELISA peptides
- Specialized synthesis method results in automatic removal of truncation sequences during immobilization
- BioTides provide a similar performance as purified peptides from standard peptide synthesis at much lower cost
- Incorporation of non-natural amino acids or post-translational modifications like methylation or phosphorylation possible
All production is ISO 9001:2015 certified.