Immunotherapy & Vaccines
JPT Peptide Technologies possesses a variety of unique peptide based technologies allowing systematic and proteome spanning B- and T-cell biomarker discovery, immune monitoring and clinical development of immunotherapy and vaccines. Our tools and know-how are successfully used in various projects leading to novel approaches in indications such as cancer, infection, autoimmune disease and allergy.
In contrast to other approaches on the market, our technologies allow monitoring of individual epitope patterns as well as epitope spreading and address natural sequence diversity and post-translational modifications.
Contact us for further information and discussion!
Why use peptides as antigens?
- Neo-epitopes enable personalized therapies
- Peptides ensure robust epitope-resolved immune monitoring
- Only peptides allow the study of B- and T-cell epitope spreading
- Peptides can be synthesized in high purities
- Peptides allow proteome-wide target identification
- No expression needed, ADCF policy applicable
- Sequence diversity and post-translational modifications can be addressed
Why work with JPT?
- We are the quality leader for peptides in immunotherapy
- We develop unique technologies for discovery, therapy and immune monitoring
- We understand your application • We have a long track record of successful projects and collaborations
- Over 1000 peer reviewed papers with our products
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified