Host a free ELISpot Workshop in your city or join us in Antwerp!
Published on 26/10/2023
Are you interested in improving your ELISpot and talking to experts in the field?
The ELISpot Resource Group organizes free ELISpot/FluoroSpot workshops all over the world with the aim to inform about the ELISpot technique, new developments and quality assurance and control. If you are interested in hosting a workshop at your institution, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Together with our partners from the ELISpot Resource Group and the Institute of Tropical Medicine we are excited to host the next in-person workshop in Antwerp, Belgium on November 16th. Main topics will be:
- Peptides and antigen formats for ELISpot assays
- ELISpot/FluoroSpot know-how
- Peptide FAQ and troubleshooting when using peptides in ELISpot
- Sample and media considerations
- Reliable and accurate plate evaluation
- Response determination & assay validation
Institute of Tropical Medicine, Auditorium Nationalestraat
2000 Antwerp, Belgium
November 16th, 2023
9:00h – 16:00h
Please register in advance using the link above! You may find more information on our regular seminars on our website.
We are looking forward to meeting you!