Protransduzin™ is a highly efficient transduction enhancer, which increases lentiviral and retroviral gene transfer in preclinical and clinical applications, such as ex vivo gene therapy, CAR-T cell therapy development as well as bioproduction.
- Low transduction efficiencies of viral vectors pose a significant problem in genetic cell engineering
- Simply increasing viral amount to boost transduction may lead to cytotoxic effects
- Common transduction enhancers (e.g. recombinant fibronectin) are costly and require time consuming coating protocols
- In contrast, Protransduzin™ (PTD) enhances transduction by bridging viruses to the cell surface in one step
- Streamline your production process and reduce hands-on time by flexible addition directly to the culture media
- Applicable with different viral vectors such as lentivirus or gamma-retrovirus
- Works with many cell types, including T cells, macrophages and hematopoietic stem cells
- Easy one-step protocol saves time and cost
- No coating or cell transfer required, thus minimizing risk of contamination
- At least as effective as commonly used transduction enhancers
- Protransduzin™ Clinical Grade* for clinical applications available soon
- Apply for a free sample (email@example.com)!
- Improve clinical transduction in gene and CAR-T cell therapy or bioproduction
- Transduction with lentivirus and retrovirus
- Concentration of virions by brief low-speed centrifugation
* Protransduzin™ Clinical Grade is produced in an enhanced manufacturing environment according to JPT’s ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system. It is intended as raw material for research use or ex vivo cellular processing only. Protransduzin™ is not to be used for human in vivo applications.
72 New Antigen Peptides & PepMixes™ available!
Peptide synthesis in Germany acc. to ISO 9001:2015 avoiding toxic contaminants and side products.
Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
We launch new PepMixes™ and RepliTopes™ representing immune checkpoint inhibitors hPD-1, PD-L1, PD-L2 and CTLA4!