JPT offers the most extensive library of validated human reference peptides for mass-spectrometry based proteomics. The human reference peptide library covers essentially all human proteins and is your fast and low cost access to light & heavy labelled proteotypic peptides.
In ProteomicsDB you will find high confidence spectra for each peptide (Zolg et al. Nat. Meth. 2017).
Peptides are available as
- Multiplexed detection and quantification of proteins
- Development and optimization of MRM assays
- References for optimization of proteomics workflows and data analysis tools
- Light & heavy validated reference peptides
- Fast and low cost
- >10 million high confidence spectra available
- Covers vast majority of human proteins (currently >400,000 tryptic peptides)
- List will be continuously expanded, including important PTMs
- References for Clinical Proteomics?
Try the NEW SpikeTides™_TQL PLUS! Quantified SIL Peptides that allow quantification immediately before the experiment
- New Proteomics Brochure online!
Check to see our latest peptide-driven innovations for proteomics
Major ProteomeTools Milestone Published in Nature Methods!
330,000 SpikeMix™ reference peptides used to create millions of freely accessible reference spectra