We developed a variety of off the shelf proteomics peptide standards for targeted and discovery proteomics (stable isotope labeled peptides = SIL peptides).
SpikeTides™ and SpikeMix™ Kits offer fast access to commonly used proteomics peptide standards and peptide standard pools for relative and absolute protein quantification by mass spectrometry-based assays.
- Sets if individual proteomics peptide standards (SpikeTides™ Sets) or pooled proteomics peptides (SpikeMix™) - For protein detection and protein quantification by mass spectrometry
- Proteotypic and other selected stable isotope labeled peptides (SIL peptides)
- Inexpensive & fast delivery
- Light or stable isotope-labeled peptides (SIL peptides)
- SIL peptides contain a heavy arginine (U-13C6; U-15N4) or heavy lysine (U-13C6; U-15N2)
- Absolute quantified SpikeTides™ Sets available
- Cancer biomarker (tumor associated antigens, cytokines and more) discovery and validation
- Clinical monitoring of therapeutic intervention and disease status
- Mass spectrometry based assays (SISCAPA, MRM, etc.)
- Identification & optimization of assay conditions for proteotypic peptides
- Quantification of immunomodulating agents
- Standardization of mass spectrometry based proteomics assays
SpikeTides™ for Subcellular Marker Proteins offer Improved Analysis of Complex Plant Samples
by C. M. Hooper, Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge,UK
Fast and Accurate Determination of Cysteine Reduction and Alkylation Efficacy in Proteomics Workflows
by K. Schnatbaum, JPT Peptide Technologies Berlin, Germany
Absolute Quantification of Metabolic Enzymes via Targeted Proteomics using a new Kit of SpikeTides™ Peptides
by F. Bindel, G. Mastrobuoni, A. Eisenberger & S. Kempa from Integrative Metabolomics and Proteomics Laboratory, Max Delbrueck Center, Berlin, Germany
Development of a Multiplexed Targeted SRM Assay for NCI’s Top Tumor Associated Antigens
by E. Soderblom from Proteomics and Metabolomics Core Facility at Duke University Medical Center
Development and Characterization of SpikeMix™ ABRF (cross-Species Standard) Consisting of 1,000 Stable Isotope Labeled Peptides
by C.M. Colangelo, Director of Protein Profiling at Yale University and Chair of the Proteomics Standards Research Group (ABRF)
Histone PTM Profiling Reveals Global and Specific Responses to Systematic Enzyme Ablations
by C. Feller, Department of Biology, Institute of Molecular Systems Biology, Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich (ETH‐Z), Switzerland
- Quantification of multiple antigens or cytokines from a single sample
- Economic heavy peptide sets and pools
- Multiplexed analysis of disease status and therapeutic success
The use of this product may be subject of U.S. patent No. 7,501,286, the European patent 1,472,539 and corresponding patent applications owned by the President and Fellows of Harvard College, USA. The purchase of this product does not convey a license under any method claims in the foregoing patents or patent applications.
References for Clinical Proteomics?
Try the NEW SpikeTides™_TQL PLUS! Quantified SIL Peptides that allow quantification immediately before the experiment
New Proteomics Brochure online!
Check to see our latest peptide-driven innovations for proteomics
The Human Proteome Peptide Catalog
More than 400,000 validated reference peptides covering essentially all human proteins