JPT's unique peptide array technologiesPepSpot™ and PepStar™ enable efficient mapping of protein-protein and protein-peptide interactions to the level of individual amino acid residues. Additionally, the effect of post-translational modifications as potential switches of such interactions can be investigated in close detail with a large variety of modifications available.
In the most frequently applied approach, the protein is dissected into overlapping peptides which cover the complete sequence of the ligand protein. Peptides with sequence variations or side chain modifications can be added to the overlapping peptide library. The peptides are immobilized on a peptide microarray and incubated with the binding partner. Read out is performed by fluorescently labeled specific antibodies or by a direct fluorescent label on the binding protein.
The approach can be used to map single or multiple interaction partners as well as proteome wide approaches to identify classes of binders for interaction domains as exemplified for SH2 and SH3 domains.
- Mapping of bi- and polyvalent protein/protein interactions (PPI)
- Investigation of the influence of sequence diversity on PPI
- Investigation of side chain posttranslational modifications on PPI
- Proteome wide approaches to investigate PPI networks
Rapid Mimotope Optimization for Pharmacokinetic Analysis of the Novel Therapeutic Antibody IMAB362
by M. Daneschdar et al.
Use of High-Density Histone Peptide Arrays for Parsing the Specificity of a Histone-Modifying Enzyme Complex
by D. Shechter et al.
- Only sequence information for target protein necessary
- Efficient inclusion of single and multiple post-translational modifications like acetylation, phosphorylation, methylation, acylation, citrullination or glycosylation
- One peptide synthesis can be copied on multiple arrays allowing assay optimization
Send us a short description of your project, and we will:
- Provide suggestions on array platform and controls to be used
- Provide a quotation for all-in-one services
- Perform synthesis of peptides and generation of peptide arrays
- Incubate peptide arrays with your protein sample
- Evaluate and interprete data
- Assign signals to corresponding peptides sequences
- Quantify signals
- Provide a comprehensive and confidential report
Send us an email for information and pricing of Protein-Protein Interaction Profiling