Peptide ELISA (Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) enables analysis and screening on amino acid sequence level, e.g. mapping of epitopes or definition of protein interaction sites, thus providing much more information than conventional ELISA.
We offer custom peptide ELISA plates with optional incubation and assay service and an off-the-shelf Histone Peptide ELISA for screening of PTM specific antibodies or enzymes.
Tailored Peptide ELISA
Send us your peptide sequences and receive your tailored peptide ELISA. We offer various specifications to meet every requirement.
Please choose from the following options:
Peptide ELISA specification:
- Discovery Grade: Unpurified peptides but truncated sequences are removed during immobilization
- Validation Grade: Custom Peptides with full HPLC-MS analysis and guaranteed purity
Peptide ELISA plate format:
- 96 well plate
- 12 x 8 well strips
Histone Code Peptide ELISA
- Antibody epitope mapping
- Immune profiling
- Determination of antibody titers
- Analysis of protein-protein interactions
- Analysis of enzymatic reactions
- Validation of microarray results
A Modular Approach for Epitope Discovery and High-Resolution Profiling of Humoral Immune Responses
by N. Pawlowski et al
- High batch-to-batch reproducibility
- Economic production of tailored ELISA plates
- Easy-to-use and compatible with standard ELISA protocols and equipment
- Generation of quantitative results
- High sensitivity
PepStar™ Peptide Microarrays
Tailored high quality peptide microarrays for epitope mapping, seromarker screening ...
Histone Code Peptides, Microarrays & ELISA
Extensive library of histone peptides with post-translational modifications (PTM) as individual peptides or displayed on peptide microarrays
Epitope Discovery Service
Take advantage of our comprehensive Full Service (incl. incubation, analyses and detailed report)