JPT Peptide Technologies has the unique ability to produce complex custom peptide libraries made of up to 1 million single, individual micro-scale peptides with rapid turnarounds at unmatched pricing.
Using our patented SPOT peptide synthesis technology, we produce peptide librairies of thousands of small scale peptides. JPT's micro scale peptide librairies have been used by many companies and laboratories worldwide. For peptide libraries optimized for cellular assays please also visit our PepTrack™ Peptide Libraries page.
Specifications of Micro-Scale Peptides
- 50-250 nmol per peptide
- Peptide length: 6-20mers
- C-terminal acid or amide
- Non-natural and isotopically labeled amino acids possible
- Delivered freeze-dried in 96 or 384-well plates
- Patented high-throughput SPOT peptide synthesis technology
- Full peptide analysis (MALDI, LC-MS) available
Applications of Micro-Scale Peptides
- T-cell epitope discovery
- Systematic optimization of peptide lead structures
- Biomarker screening
- Screening for proteotypic peptides
- Validation and optimization of MRM assays
- Genome spanning peptide libraries
- Peptide microarray production
- Generation of peptide pools for immune monitoring
- Screening assays for biological activity
- GPCR deorphanization
For purified peptides, please refer to Custom Peptide Synthesis
Benefits of Micro-Scale Peptides
- Highly parallel synthesis approach (30 000 peptides/week)
- Pricing from 5 €/$ per peptide
- Ready-to-use peptides in 96/384-well plates
- Purified peptides for validation of results available
Testimonials for Micro-Scale Peptides
"Our group at OHSU has purchased more than 50 000 peptides over the past few years from JPT to support our proteome wide TB epitope discovery program. We are impressed by the turnaround times and highly competitive pricing structure for such large numbers of peptides and are very satisfied with the responsive and professional service. "
Gwendolyn Swarbrick, PhD, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, USA
Selected References for Micro-Scale Peptides
"Protein Abundance Changes and Ubiquitylation Targets Identified After Inhibition of the Proteasome with Syringolin A"
Svozil et al., Molecular et Cellular Proteomics (2014) - PMID: 24732913
"Food Peptidomics: Large Scale Analysis of Small Bioactive Peptides - A Pilot Study"
Lahrichi et al., Journal of Proteomics (2013) - PMID: 23500135
"Characterization of the T-Cell–Mediated Immune Response Against the Aspergillus fumigatus Proteins Crf1 and Catalase 1 in Healthy Individual"
Jolink et al., The Journal of Infectious Disease (2013) PMID: 23698813
"Screening of Predicted Secreted Antigens from Mycobacterium bovis Reveals the Immunodominance of the ESAT-6 Protein Family"
Jones et al., Infect. Immun. (2010) PMID: 20086089
Read More References with Micro-Scale Peptides