With the recent success of immunotherapy and cell therapies (cytotherapy) the need for clinical grade peptides & peptide pools has grown rapidly. To meet the requirements for peptides in cancer immunotherapy by adoptive cell transfer or dendritic cell pulsing, JPT has established an enhanced production protocol for tailored cell therapy peptides and peptide pools. We produce all of our clinical peptides and pools such as neo-epitope pools, antigen-spanning peptide pools and peptide libraries according to our stringent GxP or ISO PLUS policies that even exceed the most current DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 regulations*.
About Peptides in Cell Therapy & Immunotherapy
- High quality synthetic peptides are essential for all immunotherapy development phases
- Individual peptides, peptide pools or peptide conjugates are needed
- Examples include adoptive cell therapy, dendritic cell pulsing and CAR-T cell therapy
Peptides are Better Antigens
- Epitopes or overlapping peptides and pools may mimic protein antigen function
- Neo-epitopes enable personalized therapies
- Peptides can be synthesized in high purities at low bioburden or sterile
- No antigen expression needed, no bacterial contamination, ADCF regulations applicable
- Sequence diversity and post-translational modifications can be addressed
Why Work with JPT?
- We are the quality leader for peptides in immunotherapy
- We have unique peptide formats for discovery, therapy, and immune monitoring
- We understand peptide requirements of your application and offer personal consultation
- We have a long track record of successful studies and projects
JPT’s Clinical Peptide product lines GxP and ISO Plus Peptides & PepMix™ Pools are produced in production environments regulated by an enhanced ISO 9001:2015 quality management system for the stringent product requirements of cell therapy such as adoptive cell therapy and dendritic cell pulsing. The resulting products have been shown to be applicable in various clinical applications*.
> Further information and quote request: Clinical Peptides
* JPT`s peptides are not produced under GMP and not intended for in vivo use in humans. Any clinical application is subject to local regulatory requirements.