BioTides™ Biotinylated Peptides are designed for biomedical screening assays that require immobilization onto streptavidin coated beads, membranes, glass slides or microtiter plates (e.g. Peptide ELISA). BioTides™ are synthesized by JPT's proprietary SPOT synthesis technology providing fast access to large numbers of biotin peptides at unmatched pricing.
Properties of BioTides™ Biotinyated Peptides:
- Each biotin peptide is biotinylated at the N-terminus
- A flexible hydrophilic linker is inserted between biotin and peptide
- Excellent for screening assays, e.g. as ELISA peptides
- Specialized synthesis method results in automatic removal of truncation sequences during immobilization
- BioTides™ provide a similar performance as purified peptides from standard peptide synthesis at much lower cost
- Incorporation of non-natural amino acids or post-translational modifications like methylation or phosphorylation possible
- Identification and optimization of kinase-, phosphatase -, acetyltransferase- and histone deacetylase-substrates via standard screening systems (AlphaScreen, FlashPlates, SPA-Beads etc.)
- Peptide ELISA for mapping of protein/protein interaction sites
- Precipitation of interacting proteins
- Production of peptide microarrays
Loading of columns for affinity chromatography
"BioTides™ as high throughput screening tool for the identification of antibody binding sites"
Kühne et al., Application Note (2012)
More Application Notes
- Parallel HTP synthesis means unmatched low prices & fast delivery
- Turnaround > 10,000 peptides / week
- Ready-to-use freeze dried peptides in 96 well microtiter plates
Coating of ELISA plates & incubation service available!
"Our group at OHSU has purchased more than 50 000 peptides over the past few years from JPT to support our proteome wide TB epitope discovery program. We are impressed by the turnaround times and highly competitive pricing structure for such large numbers of peptides and are very satisfied with the responsive and professional service."
Gwendolyn Swarbrick, PhD, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, USA
More testimonials under JPT Testimonials
Request a price for
BioTides™ Biotinylated Peptides