BioTides™ Biotinylated Peptides
BioTides™ Biotinylated Peptides are designed for biomedical screening assays that require immobilization onto streptavidin coated beads, membranes, glass slides or microtiter plates (e.g. Peptide ELISA). BioTides™ are synthesized by JPT's proprietary SPOT synthesis technology providing fast access to large numbers of biotin peptides at unmatched pricing.
Properties of BioTides™ Biotinyated Peptides:
- Each biotin peptide is N-terminally biotinylated at the N-terminus
- Flexible hydrophilic linker between biotin and peptide
- BioTides™ Biotinylated Peptides shown to be excellent for screening assays, e.g. as ELISA peptides
- Specialized synthesis method results in automatic removal of truncation sequences during immobilization
- BioTides™ provide the same performance as purified peptides from standard peptide synthesis at much lower cost, because our
- Incorporation of non-natural amino acids or post-translational modifications like methylation or phosphorylation possible
Applications for BioTides™ Biotinylated Peptides
- Identification and optimization of kinase-, phosphatase -, acetyltransferase- and histone deacetylase-substrates via standard screening systems (AlphaScreen, FlashPlates, SPA-Beads etc.)
- Peptide ELISA for mapping of protein/protein interaction sites
- Precipitation of interacting proteins
- Production of peptide microarrays
Loading of columns for affinity chromatography
"BioTides™ as high throughput screening tool for the identification of antibody binding sites"
Kühne et al., Application Note (2012)
More Application Notes
Benefits of BioTides™ Biotinylated Peptides
- Parallel HTP synthesis means unmatched low prices & fast delivery
- Turnaround > 10,000 peptides / week
- Ready-to-use freeze dried peptides in 96 well microtiter plates
Coating of ELISA plates & incubation service available!
Testimonials for BioTides™ Biotinylated Peptides:
"Our group at OHSU has purchased more than 50 000 peptides over the past few years from JPT to support our proteome wide TB epitope discovery program. We are impressed by the turnaround times and highly competitive pricing structure for such large numbers of peptides and are very satisfied with the responsive and professional service."
Gwendolyn Swarbrick, PhD, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, USA
More testimonials under JPT Testimonials
Selected References for BioTides™ Biotinylated Peptides:
"Epitope Mapping via Selection of anti-FVIII antibody-Specific Phage-presented Peptide Ligands That Mimic the Antibody Binding Sites"
Kahle et al., Thromb Haemost (2015) - PMID: 25520269
"Antibodies Reacting with JCPyV_VP2 _167-15mer as a Novel Serological Marker for JC Polyomavirus Infection"
Lagatie et al., Virology Journal (2014) - PMID: 25273879
"Evaluation of Viral Peptide Targeting to Porcine Sialoadhesin Using a Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus Vaccination-Challenge Model"
Ooms et al., Virus Research (2013) - PMID: 23932898
"Human IgE Against the Major Allergen Bet v 1 – Defining an Epitope with Limited Cross-Reactivity Between Different PR-10 Family Protein"
Levin et al., Clinical & Experimental Allergy (2013) - PMID: 24447087
"Splice Variants of the Dual Specificity Tyrosine Phosphorylation-regulated Kinase 4 (DYRK4) Differ in Their Subcellular Localization and Catalytic Activity"
Papadopoulos et al., J. Biol. Chem. (2011) - PMID: 21127067
"Site-specific Modification of ED-B-targeting Antibody Using Intein-fusion Technology"
Möhlmann etc al., BMC Biotechnology (2011) - PMID: 21777442
"Anti-amyloid Therapy Protects Against Retinal Pigmented Epithelium Damage and Vision Loss in a Model of Age-Related Macular Degeneration"
Ding et al., PNAS (2011) - PMID: 21690377
Read More References with BioTides™ Biotinylated Peptides
Request a price for
BioTides™ Biotinylated Peptides
- Meeting Antigen Sequence Diversity with JPT's ULTRA Peptide Library Concept
- New software tools for peptide sequence design and mass calculations (July 2015)
--> Read more news