Bioinformatics & Cheminformatics
JPT Peptide Technologies has a long standing and focused expertise to escort biomedical screening and peptide lead optimization programs with its comprehensive bioinformatic and cheminformatic capabilities.
We offer application of our unique know-how and expertise as part of our high content peptide microarray and custom peptide synthesis services or in R&D collaborations focusing on seromarker profiling, peptide hit discovery and optimization.
- Detailed discussion of your project and definition of a suitable strategy based on scientific feasibility and experience
- Receive project proposal on how our bioinformatic and cheminformatic expertise can support your project
- Obtain detailed and comprehensive service reports
- Design of peptide content for high-density peptide microarrays and complex peptide libraries
- Design of peptide libraries based on biological pathways, literature data or complex database search strategies
- Generation of homology models and use of available structural information for peptide selection
- Optimization of hit and lead structures (affinity, physicochemical properties, ADME)
- Prediction and modeling of data
- Scaffold design for native-like presentation of peptides
- Interpretation, management and integration of data
- Long term track record on the discovery and development of peptides in drug discovery and diagnostic development
- State of the art prediction, data interpretation and data mining algorithms and software paired with chemical and biological know-how
- Expertise available as a fee-for-service or in collaborative partnerships
"Design and Synthesis of a New Class of Selective Integrin α5β1 Antagonists"
Stragies et al., J. of Medicinal Chemistry (2007) PMID:17616113
"Translating Peptides into Small Molecules"
Hummel et al., Mol. BioSyst. (2006) PMID: 17216031
Read More References on Bioinformatics & Cheminformatics
To obtain a quote, please contact our customer support: email@example.com
HIV Peptide Microarrays at work (Dan H. Barouch et al., JID)
JPT Peptide Technologies and Tecan Announce Cooperation Agreement
JPT Peptide Technologies, IUCT and LEITAT Announce Collaboration on the Development of Novel Biofocused Anticancer Therapies (NOBITAN)