Antigen peptides represent individual immune dominant epitopes for different viral, bacterial and other species, whereas our PepMix Peptide Pools reproduce a whole protein antigen by a mixture of overlapping peptides.
Presented by MHC molecules at the cell surface peptides derived from viruses, bacteria and also self-antigens are recognized by circulating lymphocytes. If the presented antigen peptide is not self-derived it leads to an immune reaction. We offer antigen peptides representing specific epitopes for antigen-specific immune response profiling.
Specifications of Antigen Peptides
- Trial Grade: each peptide purified to > 90% (HPLC/MS)
- Quick Delivery Time: 2-5 days
- HPLC-MS analyses included to confirm the identity quality
- ISO 9001 certified production
- Optimized synthesis protocols avoid contaminants and side products
- Infectious Disease Antigens, Tumor Associated Antigens, Diabetes Antigens, Controls and more
More than 350 Antigen Peptides in stock from more than 40 different species!
List of Antigen Peptides
Please use the filter below to search for your antigen peptides.