Since its initial launch in 2017 our CEFX & EFX Ultra SuperStim Pools have been applied with great success by many of our customers in the vaccine and immunotherapy area. The fact that the new peptide pools outperform pre-existing controls such as CEF and CEFT pools stimulated our efforts to make them not only available at a higher purity as controls for clinical trial immune monitoring but also complement them with new MHC-I and MHC-II subsets.
- CEFX Ultra SuperStim 90% pure
- EFX Ultra SuperStim 90% pure
- CEFX Ultra SuperStim Pool MHC-I Subset
- CEFX Ultra SuperStim Pool MHC-II Subset
- Wide range of HLA sub-types
- Broad coverage of pathogens
- Optimized for populations with diverse ethnic background
- High purity for clinical trial immune monitoring
- CMV-free version (EFX Ultra SuperStim Pool)
- MHC-I & MHC-II specific subsets
Together with our collaborators at Pfizer we will present experimental data confirming the superiority of the CEFX Ultra SuperStim concept at the upcoming AAI - Immunology 2018 Meeting. If you are interested, please visit our Booth # 207 and Poster # 120.15, or contact us to receive a copy of the poster after the conference.