Mass spectrometric identification and quantification of post-translationally modified (PTM) peptides frequently pose challenges due to unique physico-chemical properties, limited stability, solubility issues, low ionization intensities and other issues.
Overcome such problems and develop, optimize and validate assays with our
PTM Reference Peptides & Kits
- 30 NEW SpikeMix™ PTM Reference Pools
- 24 different PTMs
- Ready-to-use kits and pools
- Peptide sequences selected for high recovery in LC-MS
- Stable-isotope labeled (SIL) peptides
- Absolutely quantified PTM reference peptides available
Have a look at the recent publication by TU Munich using our new PTM Reference Peptide Standards:
ProteomeTools: Systematic characterization of 21 post-translational protein modifications by LC-MS/MS using synthetic peptides.