Peptide Modifications & Speciality Peptides
JPT is not only expert in custom peptide synthesis, peptide libraries, peptide pools and peptide microarrays. We also design and produce the highest quality specialty peptides such as modified and labeled peptides for complex and unusual sequences. Our highly skilled and committed scientific staff ensures that the most appropriate methods and techniques are selected for every peptide project. The exceptional quality and reliability of our synthesis service has been appreciated by customers worldwide for many years.
For clinical applications in the area of peptide-based immunotherapies and vaccine development please refer to Clinical Peptides.
Modified Peptides and Specialty Peptides:
JPT has vast experience in designing and producing modified and specialty peptides. Peptide synthesis options include but are not limited to the following:
- Biotinylated and Tagged Peptides
- C-Terminal Modifications
- Fluorescent Dye Labeled Peptides
- Isotope Labeled Peptides
- Long Peptide
- Peptide Dimers
- (PTMs) Post-translational Modifications
- Click Chemistry
- Cyclic Peptides
- Internally Quenched / FRET Peptides
- Linker / Spacer / PEGylations
- N-Terminal Modifications
- Peptide Pooling and Library Service
- Protein Conjugates /Immunogenic Peptides
- Unnatural Amino Acids
Quality Control & Analyses
Each specialty peptide is analyzed by LC-MS, MALDI-MS or HPLC to confirm its identity and quality.
Optional peptide analyses are:
For further QC/QA options, e.g. for clinical applications please check Clinical Peptides.
Our Service Includes
- Consultation with experienced scientists
- Help with peptide design by our experts if needed
- Optimized peptide synthesis methods and protocols
- Development or optimization of synthesis strategies for complex peptides
- Reliable quality control using state-of-the-art techniques
- Competitive prices
All production is performed according to ISO 9001:2015 standards.