Peptide Microarray Assay Service - Enzyme Profiling & Proteomics
JPT provides a highly comprehensive Peptide Microarray Assay Service for enzyme profiling.
Send us an email along with a short description of the planned enzyme profiling experiment and we will provide you with a proposal.
Steps in our Peptide Microarray Assay Service:
- Discuss your needs and the respective experiments in detail with our scientists
- Send us your samples
- JPT performs all incubations and control experiments
- We deliver experimental details, fluorescence images or data from colorimetric read-out
- We perform statistical analysis of results yielding e.g. consensus sequence motifs
Our Service is applicable for:
- Detection of enzymatic activities from biological and patient samples
- Identification of enzyme substrates
- Profiling of a variety of enzymes
- Testing of antibody preparations
- Screening of entire proteomes for modification sites and more
Try our Peptide Microarray Assay Service for:
Custom Peptide Microarrays
Using our PepStar™ technology and state-of-the-art equipment, we deliver microarrays precisely tailored to your unique purpose. Discuss your project with our scientists to find out more!
Acetyltransferase - Histone Deacetylase - Methyltransferase Microarrays
- Acetylome Microarray - Deacetylase (> 5500 peptides displaying all human acetylation sites within acetylated peptides)
- Acetylome Microarray - Acetyltransferase (> 5500 peptides displaying all human acetylation sites within unmodified peptides)
Histone Code Peptide Microarray
Histone Code Microarray (> 3800 peptides covering all sequence variants of histone proteins with post-translational modifications)
All production is performed according to ISO 9001:2015 standards.