Peptide Conjugates - KLH, BSA
- Peptide synthesis and purification
- Find a suited conjugation chemistry to couple your peptides to the carrier molecule
- We can help to select the most suitable carrier protein to improve the chance of producing high titer antibodies towards the peptide antigen of interest
- The conjugated immunogen should present a peptide epitope similar to that observed in the native protein
- The correct orientation and flexibility should be mimicked
- Keyhole limpet haemocyanin (KLH) and bovine serum albumin (BSA) are routinely used as carrier proteins.
Specifications for Peptide Conjugates
- Different crosslinking chemistries available (MBS, WSC, glutaraldehyde and more)
- Different carriers available (KLH, BSA, ovalbumin, thyroglobulin and more)
- Purification: low molecular weight contaminants will be eliminated by size filtration
- QC/QA: MALDI MS (except for KLH)
- Small organic molecule conjugation available
- Amount: 1 to 100mg/peptide can be conjugated
- Delivery: as chilled peptide-conjugate solutions
- Our peptide synthesis, purification as well as aliquotation and pooling are performed uder our strict ISO certified quality management standards.
All production is ISO 9001:2015 certified.