Virus-specific pool of 73 peptides (defined HLA class I & II-restricted T-cell epitopes) from selected proteins - from SARS-CoV-2 without Spike Glycoprotein- of SARS-CoV-2 (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome-Related Coronavirus 2) for T cell assays (e.g. ELISPOT).
Amount: 15 nmol (approx. 25µg) / peptide for stimulation of 2,5 x 108 cells
Purity: Research Plus Grade: each peptide is guaranteed to be main product (HPLC/MS)
(equivalent to an average purity of 70%)
Delivery Format: Freeze-dried in glass vial
Application(s): T-cell Immunity
Condition(s)/Topic(s): Covid-19, Infection, Respiratory infection
Standard Delivery Time: 2-5 days
Visit our webpage for more information on SARS-CoV-2, its mutations & variants and our corresponding products.
PepMixes™ Select are able to elicit virus-specific strong immune responses by using only immunodominant epitopes covering various antigens of the same pathogen in one peptide pool. They can be used individually, or in combination, with our market-leading antigen-spanning PepMixes™ to boost an immune response. Applications include generation of virus-specific T cells, pulsing experiments or extended immune monitoring.
Benefits of PepMix™
- Production ISO 9001 certified
- Each peptide quality controlled and guaranteed for identity and purity
- CoA and HPLC-MS data available
- High batch-to-batch consistency
- No false positive T cell responses by contaminating deletion peptides
- No toxic inhibition of T cell responses due to stringent purification of each peptide
- Minimization of endotoxin contamination due to low bioburden process
- ADCF policy in place
- HLA independent stimulation (with antigen spanning peptide pools)