JPT is the leading provider of high-quality peptide microarrays and ISO certified partner for seromarker and antigen profiling, immune monitoring, biomarker discovery and epitope mapping.
To complete our seromarker discovery workflow we created a complementary platform enabling cost efficient humoral immune response profiling with large numbers of samples. Multiwell Peptide Microarrays display up to 188 peptides in triplicates per well related to your chosen protein and are incubated with up to 20 samples (e.g. serum, whole blood, synovial fluids, antibodies etc.) in parallel.
Contact us now for further details!
- Antigen sequence (up to 760 aa length – max. 188 peptides)
- Up to 20 biological samples (e.g. serum, blood, synovial fluid, antibodies)
- Peptide design and synthesis
- Microarray printing and incubation
- Description of experiments
- Data analysis
- Detailed report with results and discussion
Assay format: Multiwell Peptide Microarray
Assay principle: Selected peptides tested against a large number of samples
Advantages: Low cost per sample, high sample throughput
Applications: Seromarker discovery, antibody epitope mapping, immune monitoring, protein-protein interaction profiling, biomarker screening