Histone Antibody Specificity Profiling
Product Code: AS- HisA
We test the specificity of your anti-histone antibody including post-translational modifications on the basis of our histone code peptide microarray incl. incubation, read-out & data evaluation.
Amount: 1 microarray incubation with your antibody incl. appropriate secondary antibody control & histone code peptide microarray
Delivery format: Summary of results including data table and visualization of results via heatmap and bar plots
Application(s): Binding experiments, Peptide microarray incubation, Cancer biomarker research, Proteomics, Antibody epitope discovery
Indication(s)/Topic(s): Acetyltransferase, Cancer, Cell signaling, Epigenetics, Gene regulation & expression, Histone Deacetylase, Histones, Kinase, Methyltransferase, Nucleosome, Phosphatase
Delivery time: 3-4 weeks after
JPT's Histone Code Analysis Services
Histones are subject to post-translational modifications (epigenetic marks) that influence chromatin structures. The histone code hypothesis suggests that combinations of these modifications play a role in the regulation of gene expression.
Based on our high content histone code peptide microarray we offer our unique histone code analysis services. The microarray presents 3800 unmodified or modified histone peptides that carry post translational modifications, including acetylation, methylation, butyrylation, propylation, succinylation, malonylation, citrullination and phosphorylation as well as various combinations.
Our microarray features:
- Histone tails with various composite histone marks for identification of antibody epitopes including possibly occluded epitopes
- Core sequences with modifications representing the growing number of identified modifications within the histone cores
- Variant sequences enabling the analysis of preferred non-canonical over canonical histones
Benefits of JPT's Histone Code Analysis Services
- Coverage of most known natural variants (sequence variants and PTMs)
- All-in-one assays service including incubation and analysis
- Tailored peptide microarrays upon request
All production is performed according to ISO 9001:2015 standards.