Ultra High-Throughput Synthesis
JPT Peptide Technologies has the unique ability to produce complex Micro-Scale Peptides libraries made of up to 1 million single, individual peptides with rapid turnaround at unmatched pricing.
Our patented SPOT technology allows for the synthesis of thousands of peptides on membrane supports. The resulting individual peptides are then transferred into microtiter plates and lyophilized.
- Amounts of 50-250 nmol per peptide
- Peptide length: 6-20mers
- C-terminal acid or amide
- Non-natural and isotopically labeled amino acids
- Ready-to-use peptides in 96/384-well plates
- Patented high-throughput SPOT-technology
- Full analysis (LC-MS, MALDI) available
Applications for Ultra High-Throughput Synthesis
- Screening projects for: bioactive peptides, T-cell epitopes, peptidic ligands, substrates, proteotypic peptides and more
- Hit to lead qualification of peptidic and peptidomimetic structures
- Systematic high-throughput optimization of peptidic compounds
- Proteome spanning biomarker discovery
- Peptide microarray production
- Development of peptide pools for immune monitoring
- GPCR deorphanization
Benefits of Ultra High-Throughput Synthesis
- High content screening
- Quick turnaround at discovery and optimization cycles
- Low cost per data point
"Biological Effects and Use of PrPSc- and PrP-Specific Antibodies Generated by Immunizing with Purified Full Length Native Mouse Prions"
Petsch et al., J. Virol. (2011) - PMID:21345946
"Cardiac Troponin T, a Sarcomeric AKAP, Tethers Protein Kinase A at the Myofilaments"
Sumandea et al., J. Biol. Chem. (2011) - PMID: 21056973
"Impact of Valency of a Glycoprotein B Specific Monoclonal Antibody on Neutralization of Herpes Simplex Virus"
Krawczyk et al., J. Virol. (2010) - PMID: 21123390
"Inhibiting a-Synuclein Oligomerization by Stable Cell-Penetrating b-Synuclein Fragments Recovers Phenotype of Parkinson’s Disease Model Flies"
Shaltiel-Karyo et al. PloS ONE (2010) - PMID: 21085664
"Binding of the Human Complement Regulators CFHR1 and Factor H by Streptococcal Collagen-like Protein 1 (Scl1) via Their Conserved C Termini Allows Control of the Complement Cascade at Multiple Levels"
Reuter et al., The Journal of biological Chemistry (2010) - PMID: 20855886
"A Monoclonal Antibody Against Mutated Nucleophosmin 1 for the Molecular Diagnosis of Acute Myeloid Leukemias"
Gruszka et al. Blood (2010) - PMID: 20538791
"Mitogen-Activated Protein/Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase Kinase 1act/Tubulin Interaction is an Important Determinant of Mitotic Stability in Cultured HT1080 Human Fibrosarcoma Cells"
Cao et al, Cancer Res. (2010) - PMID: 20570892
"N-terminal Acetylation of Cellular Proteins Creates Specific Degradation Signals"
Hwang HS et al, Science (2010) - PMID: 20110468
"Multiple Molecules of Hsc70 and a Dimer of DjA1 Independently Bind to an Unfolded Protein"
Terada et al., J. Biol. Chem. (2010) - PMID: 20363747
"CD36 Is a Novel Serum Amyloid A (SAA) Receptor Mediating SAA Binding and SAA-induced Signaling in Human and Rodent Cells"
Baranova et al., J. Biol. Chem. (2010) - PMID: 20075072
JPT and Bayer Enter into Service Agreement on Complex Peptide Set Production