Peptide Microarray-based Profiling
JPT Peptide Technologies applies its unique PepStar™ Peptide Microarray platform to generate peptide microarrays on glass slides for biomarker discovery, development of immunediagnostics, detection and validation of protein interactions. In addition, our PepStar™ Peptide Microarray technology also enables characterization of enzyme target families such as kinases, phosphatases and proteases as well as methyl, glycosyl, acetyl transferases and lysine deacetylases.
Properties of JPT's Peptide Microarrays:
- Peptides are immobilized on glass slides via a flexible linker
- Chemoselective coupling generates microarrays of directed and covalently attached peptides
- Thousands of identical copies of peptide microarrays are prepared
- Unmatched prices and turnaround time
- Incubation can be performed manually or automated
- Applicable for serum, blood and other biological samples
- Read-out is performed via fluorescence
- Incomparable signal to noise ratio and high sensitivity
Applications for Peptide Microarray-based Profiling
- Mapping of immunodominant regions in antigens and entire proteomes
- Identification and optimization of ligands and substrates
- Humoral immune response profiling in clinical trials
- Seromarker discovery
- Elucidation of signal transduction pathways
- Reliable detection of contaminating enzyme activities
"A Modular Approach for Epitope Discovery and Immune Profiling"
by N. Pawlowski
"High Density Histone Arrays for Parsing the Specificity of a Histone Modifying Enzyme Complex"
by C. Wilzcek
"Exploration of the Human Acetylome"
by M. Schutkowski
"Definition of Antibody Signatures"
by M. Schutkowski
Benefits of Peptide Microarray-based Profiling
- Screening of tens of thousands of peptides using high content peptide microarrays
- Screening of thousands of samples using multiwell peptide microarrays
- Smallest sample volumes required (1µl sera, blood, purified biologics…)
- Economical production of thousands of identical microarrays
- High peptide purity and batch-to-batch reproducibility
- Commercially available incubation and scanning equipment enables fast technology setup
- Low background signal on glass surface
- Read-out via fluorescence
- Save time for HTS assay setup
"Nonreplicating Vaccines Can Protect African Green Monkeys From the Memphis 37 Strain of Respiratory Syncytial Virus"
Eyles et al., The Journal of Infectious Disease (2013) - PMID: 23596321
"Serum Autoantibodies to Myelin Peptides Distinguish Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis From relapsing– Remitting Multiple Sclerosis"
Van Haren et al., Multiple Sclerosis Journal (2013) - PMID: 23612879
"Neutralization of Porcine Endogenous Retrovirus by Antibodies Against the Membrane-Proximal External Region of the Transmembrane Envelope Protein"
Waechter et al., J. Gen. Virol. (2013) - PMID: 23223617
"Characterization of Humoral and Cellular Immune Responses Elicited by a Recombinant Adenovirus Serotype 26 HIV-1 Env Vaccine in Healthy Adults (IPCAVD 001)"
Barouch et al., J. Infect. Dis. (2013) - PMID: 23125443
"Diagnostic Peptide Discovery: Prioritization of Pathogen Diagnostic Markers Using Multiple Features"
Carmona et al., PLOS ONE (2012) - PMID: 23272069