Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), is a common analytical and highly sensitive immunological assay. Compared to conventional protein ELISA, Peptide ELISA is of additional value, because it enables analysis on amino acid sequence level, e.g. mapping of epitopes or definition of protein interaction sites. However, establishment of peptide ELISA comprises several challenges related to the uniform and selective binding of peptides to plate surfaces. We developed and validated a strategy to coat synthetic peptides onto ELISA plates for reliable assays. In addition, we provide a professional incubation and analysis service.
Applications for Peptide ELISA-based Validation
- Antibody epitope mapping
- Immune profiling
- Determination of antibody titers
- Analysis of protein-protein interactions
- Analysis of enzymatic reactions
- Validation of microarray results
"A Modular Approach for Epitope Discovery and High-Resolution Profiling of Humoral Immune Responses"
by N. Pawlowski et al
Benefits of Peptide ELISA-based Validation
- High batch-to-batch reproducibility
- Economic production of tailored ELISA plates
- Compatible with standard ELISA protocols and equipment
- Generation of quantitative results
- High sensitivity