JPT's Proteomic Products at Work: Recent Publications!
Published on 21/07/2022
JPT has been providing innovative peptide tools such as reference peptides and kits to the proteomics community for many years.
Furthermore, in the Proteome Tools project we examined the human proteome on a global scale and generated over one million reference peptides together with our partners at TU Munich, SAP and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Besides a variety of peptide-based standards and controls that support standardization and QC of proteomics experiments, we provide reference peptides for immunopeptidomics and developed a novel technique for absolute quantification of peptides for clinical and targeted proteomics assays.
Here we proudly present selected and most recent proteomics publications with contribution of our unique reference peptide formats:
- Prosit-TMT: Deep Learning Boosts Identification of TMT-Labeled Peptides
Gabriel et al., Analytical Chemistry (2022) - learn more
- Targeted Proteoform Mapping uncovers specific Neurexin-3 Variants required for Dendritic Inhibition
Hauser et al., Neuron (2022) - PMID: 35550065
- Widespread Arginine Phosphorylation in Staphylococcus Aureus
Prust et al., Molecular and Cellular Proteomics (2022) - PMID: 35421590
- Diagnosing pleural Effusions using Mass Spectrometry‑based multiplexed targeted Proteomics quantitating mid‑to high‑abundance Markers of Cancer, Infection/Infammation and Tuberculosis
Robak et al., Scientific Reports (2022) - PMID: 35197508
- Alterations in Blood Proteins in the Prodromal Stage of Bipolar II Disorders
Lee et al., Scientific Reports (2022) - learn more
- Absolute Quantification of Nav1.5 Expression by Targeted Mass Spectrometry
Adams et al., International Journal of Molecular Sciences (2022) - PMID: 35456996
- Assignment of a Reference Value of Total Cow’s Milk Protein Content in Baked Cookies Used in an Interlaboratory Comparison
Breidbach et al., Foods (2022) - PMID: 35327290
- Enhanced Ion Mobility Resolution of Abeta Isomers from Human Brain using High‑Resolution Demultiplexing Software
Mukherjee et al., Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry (2022) - PMID: 35426495
- Systemic Inflammation elevates Cytosolic Prolyl Oligopeptidase protein Expression but not Peptidase Activity in the Cerebral Cortices of familial Alzheimer`s Disease modeling Mice
Puris et al., Brain Disorders (2022) - learn more
- Use of MS-GUIDE for Identifcation of Protein Biomarkers for Risk Stratifcation of Patients with Prostate Cancer
Goetze et al., Clinical Proteomics (2022) - PMID: 35477343
- Characterization of Cytochrome P450s with Key Roles in Determining Herbicide Selectivity in Maize
Brazier-Hicks et al., ACS Omega (2022) - PMID: 35647462
- Transcriptome Profling and Proteomic Validation reveals Targets of the Androgen Receptor Signaling in the BT-474 Breast Cancer Cell Line
Vasiliou et al., Clinical Proteomics (2022) - learn more
- Metabolic Engineering of Clostridium ljungdahlii for the Production of Hexanol and Butanol from CO2 and H2
Lauer et al,. Microbial Cell Factories (2022) - PMID: 35568911
- Metabolomic, Lipidomic and Proteomic Characterisation of Lipopolysaccharide-induced Inflammation Mouse Model
Puris et al., Neuroscience (2022) - PMID: 35636730
- Functional in vitro Characterization of SLCO1B1 Variants and Simulation of the Clinical Pharmacokinetic Impact of impaired OATP1B1 Function
Wilma et al., Pharmaceutical Sciences (2022) - learn more
- Transcription Factor-driven Coordination of Cell Cycle Exit and Lineage-Specification in vivo during Granulocytic Differentiation
Theilgaard-Mönch et al., Nature Communications (2022) - learn more
With research and development efforts in the proteomics arena gain impact again after the Corona pandemics JPT is here to discuss on how we can contribute to your exciting work.