Happy New Year! See our highlights from 2022
Published on 15/12/2022
Dear Friends, Customers & Partners,
It has been our pleasure to provide you with high quality peptides during 2022. We hope our peptide tools helped you reach your goals, access new knowledge and move forward with your scientific and clinical projects. Thank you for your trust and support! We look forward to continuing our relationship in the New Year.
We are happy to share our highlights from 2022 with you:
- We were able to meet you again in person! During many conferences and face-to-face lab visits, we talked about your projects and presented our capabilities.
- We continued to provide you with peptide tools for emerging SARS-CoV-2 variants and, as an example, now offer 13 different versions of PepMix SARS-CoV-2 (Spike Glycoprotein).
- Science beyond COVID-19 is back in focus! JPT contributed peptide services to many high-impact papers in oncology, infectious diseases and the field of proteomics.
- Our field scientific support in the US and in Europe expanded by welcoming Aude-Marie, Trinity (US) and Gregory (EU) to the existing teams!
- Our new virus-specific PepMix Pan Select Format now offers the possibility to stimulate cells with immunodominant epitopes across entire pathogens complementing our antigen spanning overlapping peptide pools.
- JPT maintains its quality leadership with the recent ISO 9001:2015 recertification.
- We launched our Proteomics Phospho Kit for easy standardization of phosphoproteomics workflows.
- We started the construction of new JPT facilities in Berlin that will give us the space we need to grow, and offer state-of-the-art environmental and safety provisions. Stay tuned for updates!
From our entire team, we wish you a Happy New Year!